Saturday, April 16, 2011

Updates On All My Books!

It's been a busy, busy week, working in some capacity on FOUR book projects!! Here are the most current updates on all my novels...

1. SLATE. The book is now available in Print at both Amazon and CreateSpace. Yesterday I mailed the novel to over a dozen book bloggers all over the WORLD! So far four reviews of the book have been posted, and I'm excited to read lots, lots more!!

2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME. My YA paranormal romance debut has been getting a LOT of interest! So far over FIFTY book bloggers have agreed to review it!! The eBook is up at Amazon and Barnes & Noble, and I'm awaiting the final proof of the Print version! No reviews have been posted yet... any day now...

3. TOWNHOUSE. I'm about halfway through the second revision of my horror novel Townhouse, which I'm looking to publish in July. This book is a wild roller-coaster ride, and I'm excited to see what people think of it this summer!

4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, PART II. Before writing the first installment, I outlined a trilogy. I'm super excited to revisit the world of Happy Birthday to Me and write the sequel, which will be even bigger and better than the first one. I start writing the first draft on Monday, May 2!

Lots more updates to come! Thanks for checking in on my progress!!

No comments:

Post a Comment