Saturday, May 28, 2011

One of the Best Reviews Yet of Happy Birthday to Me

It's always nice to wake up to a positive review of your novel!! Ambur at Burning Impossibly Bright just gave Happy Birthday to Me a 5/5 rating and an extremely positive review!

Here's an excerpt from her outstanding review...

I just have to give Brian mad props for making me care about his main character so much. I absolutely loved Cam's character by the end of the book, and I can't wait to read more about him in Happy Birthday To Me's sequel, Happy Birthday To Me Again! :D

Happy Birthday To Me was a fantastic book, and I absolutely loved reading it! I encourage everyone to read it, and I hope you love it as much as I did! :D


You can read her full review by clicking here: Burning Impossibly Bright. Thanks, Ambur!

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome Brian! :D
    Thanks for sharing Happy Birthday To Me with me, I loved it! :D

    ReplyDelete