Monday, May 2, 2011

New 5-Star Review of Happy Birthday to Me!

Adrienne at An Addicted Book Reader was nice enough to not only hold an interview with me about my YA debut, but also give my book a 5-star review today! My interview will be posted on her site later this week, but you can check out her review now!

Here's a snippet of her review...

"Overall Happy Birthday to Me was an eye-opener to how much importance and meaning there is in every passing day and was also a great, fast read. I definitely recommend buying a copy for your Kindle because you can not beat $0.99 for a great read! I'm really looking forward to reading the next two books in the trilogy hopefully very soon!"


Thanks again, Adrienne! Here's the link to her full review: An Addicted Book Reader

No comments:

Post a Comment