Thursday, September 22, 2011

Six Scary Stories Debuts on Amazon and Barnes & Noble!

I've been working day and night getting my YA sequel Happy Birthday to Me Again ready for launch this coming weekend, but I've also been tinkering with another project the last few weeks, and I thought it would be fun to release it just days before my new novel!



Six Scary Stories features six of my short horror stories written in the last year, and two in the collection have never before been published! These stories of the macabre involve obsessive fans, homicidal mannequins, vengeful ex-lovers, and much, much more. The short story collection, only available for eBook download, is available for just $2.99 for a limited time!

Six Scary Stories at Amazon


Six Scary Stories at Barnes & Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment