Saturday, October 8, 2011

First Reviews of Happy Birthday to Me Again!

Well, the first few reviews of Happy Birthday to Me Again have arrived, and they all have given my new YA sequel either 4 or 5 out of 5!! Check out quotes from their reviews below...


First up... Donna at Book Lovers Paradise!


What a wonderful trilogy this is turning out to be.  I can't wait for the next book... Let's just say part of the ending threw me for a loop.  It was unexpected.  I cannot wait for book 3 to see how the story ends. 5 out of 5. 


Next up... Jessica at Curled Up With Books!


I read the first book before reading this, and I have to say that this one was so much better! I couldn't put it down and I loved the twist at the end! I don't often read books with the main character being male so it was an interesting perspective. I definitely suggest reading it! I'll be on the lookout for the 3rd installment! 4 out of 5. 



Last up... Kelly at The Bookscape Report!

Happy Birthday to Me Again is another super-fun read. I loved every second of it, just like I loved every second of Happy Birthday to Me. Once again, the characters are awesome. What I really love about the characters is that every character drips with personality, even the minor ones... every single one of them comes alive on the page. I love the humor in this book... it seemed like on almost every page, there was something to laugh at... I can't wait to see what's going to happen in the third book, it's going to be awesome! 5 out of 5.

Thanks so much to all these early reviewers! And be sure to pick up a copy of Happy Birthday to Me Again today on Amazon or Barnes & Noble!


No comments:

Post a Comment