Sunday, October 30, 2011

October Update, Happy Halloween, and Happy Birthday to Me!

I know I'm not as regular with my updates as I could be, but that's just because I've been so busy writing! Here's an update on all my writing projects...

SLATE: My debut novel has been pretty quiet on Amazon lately, but I hope that changes next week with the release of my novella sequel CHRISTMAS IN MAUI: A VERY MERRY SLATE NOVELLA. I'm currently working on the final draft and should have it available in eBook version by Friday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME: Not only did I celebrate my real birthday this weekend, but I've been busy revising the third and final chapter in my Birthday trilogy! The new draft is done, and it's really starting to come together. Look for Part 3 in December! And remember, Parts 1 & 2 are available now in both eBook and Print versions on Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

TOWNHOUSE: I love to write YA, but I'm also a fan of horror, and there's no better time than right now to check out some of my adult horror writing. My horror novel debut is a perfect read for Halloween night, and my new short story collection Six Scary Stories will send even more shivers down your spine.

THE VAMPIRE UNDERGROUND: This coming week I start writing the first draft of a brand new YA horror series, featuring action, romance, comedy, and monsters. It's something that's been brewing inside of me for a long time, and it's my next longterm writing project.

Thanks again for checking in with me, and Happy Halloween everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment