Tuesday, December 18, 2012

What I'm Reading (6)

Since last summer I've been trying to read one book every week. My life gets very busy, but I feel like if I'm going to be a working writer, I need to read just as much as I write. Every Monday I will post here what I'm currently reading, and I'll add the reviews once they become available as well.

This week's book...



I've read three John Green novels this year, and two of them changed me for the better (Looking for Alaska, The Fault in Our Stars). I couldn't possibly finish out the year without reading one more John Green penned story, could I? I actually didn't know about this book until I randomly came across it at my local used bookstore last summer, and I'm happy I did. Not only do I now have a Christmas-themed YA novella collection to read this week, but I also have one more John Green story to close out the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment