Wednesday, January 30, 2013

January Update!

Happy 2013 everyone! I've been working non-stop all month on not one but two new projects, and I can't wait to tell you more about them as the year goes on. After spending 2012 writing three scary YA novels, I decided to step back this year and write some more personal, intimate contemporary YA novels. One of the books will be done around June, and one won't be done until next January, but both I'm super excited about!

In other news, my book The Vampire Underground has gone FREE permanently on Amazon, so be sure to download a copy and check out the first in my Grisly High series. In addition, I've put up new ebook covers for all three Grisly High books. Check them out below!







I'll be done with the first draft of my new novel at the end of February, and I'll be able to tell you more about the project then! Enjoy the Superbowl, have fun at the Oscars, and I'll be back in a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment